Following the launch of our COVID-19 powerful time-series visualisation with projections report we are now launching a public GIT repository.
Lobeslab’s latest GIT repository is named covid-19-MT and it contains the latest data in relation to the covid-19 virus on the islands of Malta. The covid-19-MT repository contains the following details in it:
- DOI folder – this folder includes all the covid-19 press briefings issued by the Maltese Department Of Information (DOI). This folder includes the English version of these press briefings
- LICENSE – this file includes the license under which this repository operates
- README.md – this file includes important information related to the content found in this repository
- malta.csv – this comma-separated file (CSV) includes detailed data related to each covid-19 case in the Maltese islands. The attributes included in this file are: date registered, patient number, age, gender, nationality, origin, return date in Malta, symptoms start date, patient symptoms, self-quarantine, quarantine delay, transmission type, profession, complication, recovery date, death
- malta_time_series.csv – this CSV file includes a summary of the cases on a daily basis
We have also registered our visualisation tool and dataset with the COVID-19 Cognitive City portal which contains a lot of valuable resources, tools and contributions from around the world on the subject matter. This data set is meticulously updated on a daily basis via the official DOI press briefings and the daily press conferences by the Maltese Health Minister – Dr Chris Fearne and/or the Maltese Superintendent of Public Health – Prof Charmaine Gauci.
If you want to contact the authors of this article head over to our contact us page.